About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Decided College with undecided course

I decided to go to TARC but not in kampar... i'm gonna study in KL TARC... =)

Happy happy?? i'm nearer to you guys and can visit u guys more often... =)

But i'm not sure which course to take as i'm kinda confused...

I wanted e-commerce and marketing...
but then it was not supported by family as they say i would know those stuff without even learning it... i take it would be all because of a cert...

Then my lecturer aunty suggested international business...
I think is quite okay since is business... but then... straight away go for international business wor... can or not de??

Then my parents wanted me to take ACCA.... i'm actually okay with it till i find the job boring... so i pulled out from wanting to take the course... then i wanted it back because they told me it isn't that boring.... then i pulled out once again thinking the subject is hard to study...

I've been turning round and round and back to ACCA.... still not sure what to take yet....

Now got another person tell me about CIMA... is accouting plus business... so not sure about it... anyway, whoever know about these must tell me....=)

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

International Business is quite ok, as not much ppl are going to take it...

A Whole New World said...

har??? international business ah??