About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Live to find out why i am Living

I've got this question in my mind....
Why am i living in this world??
We are born to die aren't we??
I know nothing is permanent in this world...
Everything and anything changes...
What we earn will eventually be nothing because we dont bring anything with us when we die...

People told me that we live to experience...
Yup, we experience things... we feel things...
We're sad, happy, angry, cool, miserable...
But when we die, we forget them dont we??
So why feel when we dont remember what we feel??

Then, People told me that we live to change the world...
and we change the world to live...
If we live to change and change to live...
Why cant we dont live and dont change?
Just let the earth be as it is...
Look how polluted it is...
and sadly is all done by human beings....
US~!!!

Soon, another people tell me....
we live to make a difference in life...
It kinda make sense... but i dont really understand it...

And another friend tell me we live to leave a mark on earth...
that's like.... OKay.... just marked "i'm born" and "i'm dead"...=.="

Currently to me... I'm living to find out why am i living...
The main purposed of us living in this world...
The main purposed i am living in this world...

If anyone has any comment on this... please do write down so i can get closer to my answer... THX

2 comments:

Ryan Ho said...

Kinda similar to my recent post..
haha..

ur blog post have too much of negative thinking within it...

we will not remember thing that we experienced when we die.. but if u dont experience it.. u wil live in foolish world without any knowledge.. Since u r given a chance to live... why not u live with meaningful before u face the ending...

we live to change the world.. yes, our earth is polutted.. but.. if our technology in earth in not improving.. do u think human lifes can be saved without any medical knowledge or advance technology.. All this is oso changed by human..

i think more answer u can find when u started to think more..haha..

A Whole New World said...

Negative thinking...
Positive thinking...
I think i think too much...
Haha, somehow is just me living this way... thinking none stop... for better or for worst