About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

After My Birthday


So yeah, my birthday is Officially over... LOL... I always tot... My birthday and not much friends around... Why not i just work?? And there goes on my birthday i gotta wake up early.... get up the car goes to ktm and took a ktm to go to kl central to get lrt to klcc just to work on my birthday...lolx~!!

I got wishes from my friends... And 2 gift... Indirectly celebrate it since we eat lunch together during the break time... i guess?? I got a Tie Hair blue colour ball thingy and Famous Amos Cookies.... =) The Blue Colour Tie Hair is from Vincent Lian and the Famous Amos is from Wison Woon, Doris and Nicholas...

At night, i got home... get wash up and went dinner downstair of my house... As my aunty and my mum promise to eat dinner together there on my birthday and tada... celebrate with family... my aunty got me a extremely small cake which taste like chocolate mint....

The next day... I went to work again and i had my lunch paid by Yew Kwang because he said is for my birthday present... Is after my birthday and i still get lunch paid?? Wow.... so good... and after that we went to klcc for a movie... before that i also got my dinner paid... by Nicholas... Lunch and Dinner paid... wow... and the movie we watch was pink panter... Movie ticket given by Kelvin Chen.... One whole day, i barely spend any money other than transportation...

After movie, we went to the park for a walk... and it was nice as is just nice to walk at night in a park...lolx.... i went home kinda late..=(

Is finally friday and is time to think about the saturday outing... Thinking too much will have headache... so i just concentrate on my work.... and i got a prank call~!! is from office phone to office phone prank calling~!!! i work in telephonist and data entry department and there's two floor for this... the 12th floor and the 22nd floor... i work in the 12th floor and i got prank calls from the 22nd floor... great isn't it?? I was totally shocked and cant believe it... they said the prank call is for my birthday.... birthday girl should get pranked.... so friday they celebrate my birthday by prank calling...lolx

and saturday... the outing... i was not really sharp on time as i got stucked in jam infront of summit there... sighs~!! i went there and meet up with mei xin and wan ying then jason.... we went to shushi king for a tea... and i really drank tea...lolx... we had fun talking there... any crap we can think of... then be4 we leave that place... mei xin complained she booked too much tickets and jason got a friend in pyramid and asked him to join us... HIS name is Johnny... But Mei Xin name him my birthday present since i meet him only on that day...lolx... A guy for birthday present?? wow... no lar... just meeting new friend... he's from LAOS... somewhere above thailand below china beside vietnam or something like that...lolx...

He's a nice guy... i guess... Knowing Jason... He bully me since form 3 ever since i joined Koperasi... and this Johnny guy also tease me the very first day he know me... damn jia lat wei...lolx... and then... we went and collect movie ticket then went and walk around... Jason make a bear for a girl name... Michelle or something like that...her birthday that day.... That girl knows me and i dont know her... LOl... she knows me through scouts or something like that and i swear i never see her be4~!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny went and cut his hair... hahaha... makes no difference be4 and after he cut his hair... We went for the movie... we watch Benjamin Button and it was nice... The guy died being a baby.... He was born a baby and died as a baby... Oh dear, poor little benjamin...

After movie everyone went seperate ways and i kinda went LOST... lolx... finally meet up Mei Xin and Kirsten... But Kirsten looks tired and unhappy... so just forget about it la... I also dont dare to ask anything... i wanted to eat so we went and eat in station kopitiam.... the rest then joined us.... Invited and uninvited... i also dont care.... they talk theirs and we talk ours...lolx... in the end we went for POOL~!!! not the swimming one... the poking one... i played a game VS Adrian Tan and i lose to him... by a ball.... Lucky i never win him... later he no face..lolx...

Soon later, i went and look for Ping Ying in a shop name Folio... then went out to somewhere near Asia Cafe for dinner with Bernard, Beng Ming, Adrian and Mei... I sat in Bernard's car and he's a blur driver~!!! He doesn't really know the road la... he went the wrong way and we had to U-tun....

Finish dinner, Bernard send me home... that's about it for that day.... i find it kinda funny as i started with someone else and ended the day with someone else... I go with Mei Xin, Wan Ying and Jason.... Then came my birthday present Johnny.... then come Kirsten and there goes Wan Ying.... Later Join by the 4 guys... Chris, Kar Weng, Jeremy and Jezri... Meet Xian Jin and Sui Yin as well... then out of movie... people went seperate ways and i was left with Jason and Johnny... Then meet back with Mei Xin and Kirsten and there left Joson and Johnny... Went to Station Kopition for food and there comes a gang of humans again... Chris, Kar Weng, Jezri, Adrian, Bernard, Beng Ming, and blah... too many to name.... then finish already... we went to POOL.... and i had fun laughing at Adrian and i bet he had fun laughing at me too....

i had dinner with Adrian, Bernard, Beng Ming and Mei.... and went home having Bernard fetch me... see the flow of people throughout the day??? Wow.... donnoe how did that happen...

the next day... Sunday... I went out again~!!! Played bowling with Jason and Johnny... Damn~!! they are good~!! mine keep going in Longkang... i donnoe i laughing or crying also...lolx~!!!
But i had fun lar... Life fun when you just let it flow.... like how i did on saturday... =)

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, so many lovely presents yo!

A Whole New World said...

yup... from my friends....=)