About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, February 20, 2009

When emotions got mixed up

Yeah, i have to say that i'm feeling extremely clueless on how i am feeling right now...

Let's talk about the good happy part... My friends and i went for a movie in KLCC... we watch pink panter and it was funny... We even went to the park after that for a walk... well, kinda a relaxing fun walk i had with them...

Then the sad unhappy part... I'm stucked~!! I asked to quit and they die want the 2 weeks notice... ties me up till the 5th of march~!! I want to leave this place end of this month... Plus, is hard for them to pay me for the few days of march right?? idiots~!! more like... the crazy fella that i dislike...

I guess i'm really anti-this company now... when i am working for this company... no worries... i'm leaving here soon... KAKAKAKA.... so, is a happy thing that i'm leaving... tho i gonna miss the friends i meet here... those who sort of celebrate my birthday... which is... goodie...=)

I think there are... 6 of them... Doris, Winson, Vincent, Yew Kwang, Kelvin Chen and Nicholas...
Hahahaha... too bad not the Zhang Dong Liang... xD

I want to post up photo de... but think think think... forget about it... Since this freaking thing ain't my own computer but belongs to the company

No comments: