About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Monday, June 29, 2009

拉曼校歌

I must blog about this... I mean, i've got no place to express...
I dont want to see myself expressing these in tears....
So, i've got to blog it out... blog it out....

Yesterday, i got Xia Xiang(Community Sociology)...
Yesterday our job is to prepared for TRAIL camp...
morning i was late... due to tummy ache...lolx...
Got punished as usual... hahahahaha.... but their punishment ain't that bad la...
Sap Sap Water compare to scout's pumping...

Morning started off okay.... we did some personality test and basically i'm categorised under PEACOCK... Lolx... CSG 4 got the least PEACOCK... so we're special...lolx~!! The personality test was fun... I had fun laughing at those characteristic as some are so true and some are not... But, they are really funny...

Then we start our preparation... Dance, sketch, and another type of sketch.... Thank god i'm not involve in the singing poem thing... my voice might just ruin the whole thing...LOL~!! We dance 浪花一朵朵。。。and i know it wont approve.... because even me myself think is boring...lolx... But we've got no choice but to continue it since... some of the people ain't that sporting...

Then we have SERIOUS lunch... then i go for 康乐meeting at 1.15pm.... Which is crazy... They just got to scold u... I expected that so i was ready for the scolding... I wasn't that happy but oh well... that's the way it worked... They then taught me Rahman school song... Only once... how do u expect a person who doesn't really know how to sing to catch all the key once?~!!??? I learned once and was told to teach the rest right after i go back to my group....but do i have the time?? The most important thing is... i dont even know how to sing it myself...

早安 午安 晚安

早安 拉曼 你是初升的照阳
早安 拉曼 我读遍了你的红砖
早安 拉曼 你是照亮前途的晨光
一线一线的阳光 指引我成功的方向


午安 拉曼 你是热情的炎阳
午安 拉曼 经过风吹雨打的红砖
午安 拉曼 你给我追寻理想
多少个未来的希望 在你红砖下成长


我们都爱你拉曼 陪你风雨中成长
我们都爱你拉曼 我们携手齐欢唱


我们都爱拉曼 悲欢一起品尝
爱这里的浪漫 爱这里的红砖
我们都在拉曼 唱出拉曼的歌
用自己的风格 唱出自己的歌


晚安 拉曼 你是娇柔的月光
晚安 拉曼 月光下浪漫的红砖
晚安 拉曼 你给游子家庭温暖
踏遍了你的土壤 踏出我乡土的芬芳


早安 午安 晚安 拉曼

That's basically the song....I bring a member of mine, went to gorup 3 and search for help... He taught us once... well, we have not much time since we got to perform to let GU WEN see... the sketch and another sketch and dance.... In one of the sketch, i'm the typical DOCTOR, in one of the sketch, i'm the great chef... And dance, everyone dance together la...

Well, after every performance, sure gotta get scold... heh? i did't get scold in the morning... So i guess... i get scold since 1.15 till it end at 6pm.... Meeting time scold, perform time scold, in class also scold... Scold Scold Scold... I paling tak boleh tahan is.... around 5.45pm, they came into my class... and ask us to dance 在观爱中成长 and we can do it... kena scold because some did wrongs... and they ask us to sing 拉曼校歌... I never teach, no one know how to sing.... then, Jackson i think... said we dont know how to sing... then Gu Wen asked why... I have to say something.. So i said, i havent teach them yet... then Gu Wen scold... Say i am supposed to teach... Then i reply... I dont even know how to sing, how to teach? Then they never scold me jor...really mar... You guys like purposely find things to scold de lor... U memang tahu i dont know how to sing the song, how to teach? Even i know how to sing, do i have the time?FREAKING FUCKING NO~!!!!!!!! I dont care about vulgar words here since.... blog allows...lolx....

Today got 3 people from my group cried... The 设计组组长,公关组组长,and 明丽... i mean, yeah la... scold is scold la... But u dont have to make so many people cry gua.... 设计组组长not first time cry jor... I mean, maybe she likes to cry... So i got no feelings... How about 公关组组长? She did alot and i think she did a great job... How can u people be so cruel??? I already not happy with that... then they dare to make my 康乐组组员cry... I lagi angry wei.... Argh... i hate them for being so cruel....

Like my housemate say, i'll be the only 组长 left not YET cry of 顾问scoldings... Wait, maybe not me alone la... but all the 组长 either leave jor, or cry be4 i think... sighs... stupid Xia Xiang... I want to vanished u ah.... OKay lar... i think i done expressing... done saying...

What's here stay here... Any opinion just leave it here... Since this is my blog, my point of view...

No comments: