About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stop hurting youself, Prue

I've gotta stop hurting myself, mentally, physically and also my pretty fragile little heart...

Let's talk about physically...
I'm extremely tired over stuff....
As i have alot to do with very little time....
Assignments, Tests, Xia Xiang, Work, Tutorial....
So far my tutorial works i ain't doing them....
My assignment and xia xiang... i tend to do them together...
I can have meeting for xia xiang and assignment at same time...
Work and xia xiang, i only can pick one and do and i have to work....
I got to work... no choice.... MUST....

I'm mentally tortured too....
I know that because i dont even remember things that happen a minute ago...
people can tell me something a minute ago and i forget them in a minute time...
how am i supposed to go for test having the brain tortured like this?
oh well, oh great, prudence is critically ill....

My little heart breaks whenever i feel jealous....
Jealous of something i'm not supposed to be jealous at all...
Jealous just because my heart tend to want it but is impossible...
I have to get myself away not too see that thing that can make me jealous...
I have to stop myself from hurting myself....

I WANT MY ICE-CREAM~!!!
I WANT PEACE~!!

No comments: