About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Smile fading

As far as i know, i dont seems to be as happy as i was before this.

I don't really know exactly what is the thing that make me so unhappy, but i'm sure is because of all the stress.... From assignments to society... Assignment ain't complete... and still not really progressing.... Society which gives only a day time to have meeting and do report... I cant believe but i did the meeting and did the report... but not having the luck to print it out... great isn't it?

I seriously do think that this society shouldn't work this way.

To get respect from people is definately not by making people scared. People scared of you doesn't mean they respect you. They might just pretend they are good but talk bad behind you just like what i'm doing right now~!! Yea, in front of you, i can say "GU WEN HAO"... i can pretend i'm a good girl... I can do anything that satisfy you... But do we really respect you? NO... freaking NO....

Many people trust me and they tell me how they feels... They cant cope with the stress given.. People are considering quiting this society... They think is worth it to pay the RM148 to quit.... Well, honestly... i do considering to quit... but because i need to pay and i find that is not really worth quiting, i decided to continue and tahan till the end... is just a sem of 3 months... i think i can make it though... As long as i think i can, i can!!

I can accept the wrong i've did... but definately not criticise on something u guys already said "NVM"... Before i join, i said my madarin wasn't good and u guys say "NVM"....great... i went for first interview and i repeat saying my mandarin wasn't good... and then again... u guys said "NVM".... fine fine... i pass the 1st interview and went for the second one.... i said again... my madarin not good... then again, i got the same thing "nvm, dont know madarin doesn't mean is a bad thing".... GREAT, in my heart thinking... as long as i can communicate in simple mandarin is good enough... Now, they criticise on my language... Criticise on the sentence i made... Criticise on something they've said nvm... should i consider that they are a freaking LIAR... freaking IDIOTIC people who tries to find things to scold me? I'm mad but i just swallow those thing in... What can i do?? tell them off?? if i can and i'm allowed to, i'll definately say everything right into their face....

They always ask us to think what we've done... Have they think what they've done? Do they think they are right? Do they think not smiling is a right way to get respect? I tell you... So far all the people i know... THINKS that is crazy to not smile... WHAT kind of attitude is this... yes, u can be serious... But not 24/7.... wanna laught yet keep it dont laugh, dont u think is suffering?? I damn pity u ppl who wants to laugh but cant laugh due to the stupid rules made... i seriously gonna use the word stupid because everyone thinks is stupid... any generation, from the old to the adult to young kids.... No one thinks that is right... everyone say "crazy, stupid, no brain"...

3 comments:

AndyCheah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AndyCheah said...

When everything seems going the way it doesnt seems to be , face it and find a solution. Eventually all the hard times will go away.

Ever heard of " Tough time doesnt last , but a TOUGH guy do " ?
Oh , please do remember your quote and apply it to yourself all the time.
" Smile and be HAPPY! "

A Whole New World said...

Andy,

I am facing it... well, if not i wont be saying that i will tahan till the end...

Is that supposed to be a joke?? Tough time doesn't last, but a tough guy do?? do u have like meanings behind it??

Yeah, i should just be myself man...