About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Skipping Class Now

Okay, i'm gonna say this...
I'm skipping 2 lectures... and most probably 2 tutorial...
where i'm not supposed to...
then again, i skip class with mummy's great permission...
LOOK, whenever i skip class, is always with mum's permission..
you cant say i'm naughty...

I'm so stress...
to the extend that i cant even study for today's test...
i'm having test later at 11.30am...
if i fail this test, i cant go for final...that's the worst part...
and i'm supposed to be in school now to photocopy my stuff...
and to get my ptptn stuff done....

And due to the stress in me, i decided to blog before i go...
That's basically why i'm here blogging...
I've got so much to do that i ended up not doing anything!!
My assignment due date on friday...
meaning we have to print everything out and give Miss Priscilla on friday...
Today, thursday, and we are not even done with it yet...
No one send me anything as i checked my mail...
I'm not gonna meet them in class since i skipping almost all...
Other than test... How am i supposed to finalist everything and get it printed when i dont have full information??

gosh, this suck this suck this suck....
Society is also giving me a hard time... Today thursday....
They want to see a dance on sunday.... WTF??
I dont have song, dont even know what to dance...
I wont have anytime today... but i decided to meet them...
just to tell them EVERYTHING...
I've got class on friday... meeting for IA assginment,
Assignment due date... and WORK at 2pm...

I even have work on saturday and my society is on sunday...
I dont know how to produce a dance to them... but i guess...
my members would have to do it... not me anymore....
Hopefully they do work out stuff...
or i'll be dead... since i got no other choice....

Ah, for now, listen to fish, mummy, and Hunny's advice...
GO STUDY FOR EXAM.... then later settle other stuff...
NOTHING more important than my FUTURE...
Prudence, seriously dont know can tahan till when...

But, one sem, 3 months, 14weeks...
I think i can make it.... hopefully...
i dont want to waste money paying society...
i dont want to fail any test nor exam...
i dont want to have any assignment not passed up...
I just want to end this fast....~!!!!

Oh yeah, something that makes me surprised...
One guy can guess which course i'm studying just by my look...
and i asked him how he know? is he from the same course?
then he said, nope... he told me that his friend said....
"I saw a girl with very big eyes in accouting..."...
So am i basically the girl whom they are talking? or maybe not...
Then my Kangle group mate took a picture of me... on the spot...
i dont know what he's gonna do... but hopefully nothing funny.

Argh, i hope they dont upload me in youtube for the.... song+hand language thing..
I told them not to when they want to video tape me... and if i know who did it...
i'm so gonna kill him/her.... You guys ah... why cant i trust u guys???
I'm kind enough to let u guys video tape it down just because u guys cant catch up...
now u do this to me?? I dont think i want to see myself singing and doing hand language on the net... I look so ugly lar... argh............. better not let me see it!!!!

Okay.... STUDY... BYE

No comments: