About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Prudence's created theory, cannot trust, but can read

The Life Theory
Life, is a long long journey with an ending which u dont know when,
Life, started alone as if u're walking on the path of road u choosen,
Life, u tend to stop by each and every stop, to taste what's life,
Life, full with experience which u can never thought of it.

The Feeling's Theory
No matter is happy or sad, we gotta be glad that we felt it.
We felt what's life, we felt a feeling we might not be able to feel it anymore,
Laughters in tears, Tears in laughter, ever understand why it happen??
Because is all about life, to feel it together or seperately is also different.

The Road Theory
I walk happily on the road, tasting what's life all about,
You came by, with a car, got me on and fetches me around,
Having a different feeling with a car, the enjoyment that i would not want to let go,
then, u leave me, walking alone again....
I tend to find life's harder after having a ride, how hard isit, i pulled through,
Then again, that's life....

My Life's Theory
I've always wanted to know why i live... I guess my answer is the same... I live to find out why am i living.... Probably is to taste what's life all about... The good the bad.... I'll not give up... As failure is the key to success... I'll not give up.... As long as i think i can, i can do it.... I'll not give up... As long as i want the best, i'll do my very best.... I'll not give up... As i live up to my motto... I must be strong, i must be strong, to taste what's life all about...

No comments: