About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally, happy....

Finally, i'm happy...
with all the things that i've done...
I'm glad that i know i can pass my ME test...
Glad that i've done my ptptn loan...
Glad that i finally got someone to help me do my dance...
Glad that things turn right after i've emo a day...lolx~!!

Today, Kang Le group 1 leader called me up just to tell me he going to quit....
How good can he be? Call me up just to tell me that he wants to quit....
Look, all of them leave me alone... Group 1,2,3 kang le leader all quit le~!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhh, why quit ah?? How can u guys leave me alone???
I cant believe you guys really leave me alone....~!!!! COME BACK AH~!!!

In Kang Le, i already felt meaningless being a leader...
I dont have the ability to even keep another group leader....
Not even one... all of them leave and say good luck to me....
Well, i dont think i'll quit... So, good luck to you guys too...=)
Find me yam cha anytime.... I'll be happy to see you guys back...=)

Sometimes, they tell me is very hard for them to cope...
I think is even harder for me to cope... but i think i can...
i'll make myself can... i wont force myself can....
what my fish fish say is right... force dont work things out...
make, work things out... i'll make myself CAN...

You people should stop calling me "geng"....
because i'm no where near "geng"... i just live with my principles...
CSG4, must tahan tahan till the end... dont give up ah....
we'll work things out.... i know we can and we know we can~!!

I've got more than enough news about H1N1 in TARCollege...
Saying 2 SBS and 1 SSSH confirmed got H1N1....
Isit dangerous to go college now?? should i run away???
No, i dont think i have the need to run away yet....lolx....
But take care la... everyone, take care yea~!!

No comments: