About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

设计组组长

As usual, my monday dont have class but i have more than what i have to do...
The stupid Xia Xiang...
Now, i'm not going to complain about gu wen but my group member...
i dont care if she's going to see this or not...
if she see this, is even better...
I would like u to change ur character, ur personality...

This morning i have my group presentation thing to plan... a 8 minute to 10 minute sketch...
We planned something kinda lame... but i think is good enough for a short play...
we ended at 2pm because Ah Xin have her ko-ko at 2pm...
I went to college hall for Xia Xiang's stuff...
1... i'm supposed to teach Rahman School Song
2... My dance havent finished creating yet
3... I cant print my song so i would have to copy them down
4... I've got exam and i dont know anything~!!

I passed up the things 设计组组长ask us to do...
She give me around 10+ of card board to cut...
she gave me a sample too... she say, follow sample and do...
remember front and back must have colour paper...
Okay lor... i go home and check and cut...
I managed to cut only half of it as the other half tend to have colour paper problem..
I just give back all to her and say...
This is the things you asked me to do... the rest cannot do...

Then she started scolding me...
Why only cut half and not all? I answered saying, because the other half got colour paper problem...
The she scold me... why u go stick the colour paper till like this? then i answer back saying... u give me is already like this... i think u stick jor then only give me de lor...
Then she scold.... You all so stupid go stick like this... sure la got problem...
WTF, i feel like slapping her right at the spot... i did my job and she scold me... for not my wrongs~!!!!

Fine, i just take it... then she scold me.... why come and never help...
then i say, the very first purposed i come is to pass up my stuff and teach rahman song...
not to help you... and i am willing to help but after i'm done with my songs...
LOOK, if i'm not even done with my stuff, why should i help and kena scolding by my guwen myself?
All she say is... obviously u dont come here and help...
yeah ah, i agree ah... because i really dont plan to help...
in the end i also help... i got wei ping's scissors...

while helping, she scold... why do so little... why do so slow...
where's the rest... why no one do... she keep scolding us and ask us do while we're doing our best...
I cannot tahan so i just faced away not looking her... i dont think i want to scold her...
she's gonna cry if kena marah from me... oh well, kang le dont make people cry but make people happy...
so she scold hers... i do mine... ignoring till i heard a voice...from Wei Ping...
She suddenly scold her back....
I dont expect Wei Ping to scold... but she's kinda direct and not so cruel...
I hope those words dont come out from my mouth...

I mean, i can tolerate with most people... but definately not her...
She dont help anyone of us... and she expect everyone to help her...
Yes, i know she have to do 150 souvenior, as CSG4 we got to help...
But has she help anyone of us??

Look, i'm in two sketches and in my own dance... i dont even have time for my own dance, my own song, my own report yet i'm helping the others as i know they need me... I'll try my best to do what they need, to do what my gu wen want... But i'm tired enough... I'm even kind enough to do ur stuff, to pass it to u... and to even help at the spot... yet kena scold from u... i ask u... have you help others? are u in any sketches? any presentation? any dance? NO NO NO... FUCKING NO....

Before u actually open ur mouth to ask people do stuff, think back have u done anything for others... Before u actually open ur mouth to scold us, think back does anyone of us scold u for not helping? Can u like please use ur freaking brain before u do stuff? I tell u, u do things like that, do so many things, yet it'll turn out ugly... u want to know why? because u do it without ur heart... all u want is to do things fast... Now, we not only need to do things fast... but good...

Fast and not good, i rather not have it...

YOU, see this... think about it...

No comments: