About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thank for the shirt

Tuesday.
I went to school early but i'm late for my discussion...
We discuss about our roleplay for english coursework...
then went to IA lecture class... i slept in class in the end...
Having terrible headache that i ended up decide to just sleep because nothing goes into my head...

Finish my IA lecture then found out i got so many sms...
about the souvenior that we need to do...
is all be4 12pm... so i just ignore it since is already over...

i went to find Yi Sheng and he's not there...
he sms me and ask me to look for him at canteen 1...
so i went to canteen 1 just to look for him...
I borrow two of his shirt for my english roleplay...
he ah...really ah... have to zha me die only can de lor...

Anyhow, thanks for the shirt...
even tho ur shirt looks extremely big on me...
i can wear as dress already u know? but no worries, i wont wear it as dress...
hahahahaha... the weird thing about him is... he even give me his hanger~!!
I dont understand why... damn weird la i think...

i had IA discussion but i think no one has the mood to do it...
except for Chye Li...pity her...
lolx....

Anyway, my english roleplay was okay...
i went off early to get my sibling's discount done...
and i got it done... finally... happy...=)

went to college hall for xia xiang...
kinda dissapointed with the attendance...
no mood to do anything seeing just a few...
ended up practice dance only...
yet, they cant seems to be able to catch the steps...
hopefully tmr they can show something out...

my group song approved jor...
but i got to think for hand language...
i cant think of any la....
Gu Wen, u call me up middle of the night just to ask about those weird stuff...
and then u say "i dont know what i saying".... very geng oh gu wen...
are u dream walking and called me by accident?

No comments: