About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Feeling-less

I've got no mood to study anymore so i'm here to blog...
yup, blog blog blog...
I'm having BMS tomorrow and i'm studying it right now...
3.21am... i said i want to sleep at 4am...
now i think i might not sleep at all....

Well, today... i woke up around 9am in the morning and went online to check my mails as usual...
Suddenly i heard my phone beep and went to check who message me early in the morning...
I see the message from Miss Priscilla.... o.O
then i read... she's sick, so today's tutorial postponed, test postponed too...
So i'll have my HE test next week, not this week...=)
Something that cheer up my day.... the first sms from Miss Priscilla...
Now it sounds as if She's sick and i'm happy...
i'm so bad...=.="

I went for IA tutorial and i know tutor aiming for me to answer any of her question...
She has been eyeing on me since the start of tutorial till almost end... I knew she's going to ask me to answer her question... Sure one question at least and i was right... she made me answer her question...lolx...

after IA tutorial we went for lunch at canteen 1 then went to study room 2 to discuss our IA...
we need to pass up by next week, meaning we gotta finish creating all the 25 documents by this week and finish the freaking assignment by this week....

we discuss till around 3.45 then kah yee and me leave first...we went to canteen 2.... then photocopy answers... then she go home and i went to college hall for Xia Xiang...

Xia Xiang, i dont know what to say jor... want quit jor geh quit... study geh study... we left very little people and that very little people are doing lots of stuff... Imagine that, having so little people doing so many stuff... that's suffering u know...

One people can be in few role.... Role play, dance, sketch... I sudah mau give up jor... I cant seems to be able to find time for it ah.... I need time for myself to study...LOOK, i'm studying at this time... I mean, i say only want give up... I wont give up geh... Since someone told me not to give up... If he himself give up, then memang i pun give up... 坚持到底,永不放弃。。。 u say geh...

People around me asked me, u complained so much in ur blog, and u suffering, why not quit? I also dont know the real reason why i dont quit... For now, i do my best and that's it... Any gu wen want to scold then scold la.... want to scream thens scream la...you want to do what then do lar... i no feel jor.... just pray i dont rebel can already.... As i know i can rebel...

I think i'm done blogging... since i already spend some time here... is around 3.35 now... time to go back to my tutorial notes... and start reading BMS.... wish me luck...

No comments: