About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Siao Siao de 联谊主任

Today, gu wen want me to pass up report at 10am...
i run out from my lecture to just pass my report...
then run back to lecture hall with Kah Kah...
I also dont know why gu wen must choose such weird time~!!

Today i had my 联谊meeting...
Meeting put at 5pm.... then i ask Mei Bao go for me...
Then gu wen lagi mau ask why i never go...
I tot gu wen got our timetable? I'm having class lar...
and I have my coursework test la... not exactly test but got marks de...

I finish class jor also went for the meeting ah~~~
I know lar u mood not good.... tapi no need keep scolding gua...
u scold me i no feelings jor geh lor... memang sudah~!! macam itu lar...
u scold oso like that... dont scold oso like that...
my brain cant put anymore in... scold also cant go in...
if u can scold into my head, meaning i blast jor....=.="

Argh...... when time not enough... memang hard to do things...
Headache~!! Pain~!! Dying~!!

No comments: