About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

today

Okay, things tend to be so complicated nowadays...
I lacked of sleeps and I cant get sick...
That's due of lots of reason and i currently hate u 主任~!!
Actually i dont hate u like how i really do hate ppl...
just, sometimes can u please not simply scold ppl ah?
I sometimes seriously dont know what u want lor...
As if like u're looking for something just to scold for the sake of scolding...

I'm a human u know....
I born to change the world, not for u to simply scold!!
Well, when u scold with good reasons, yeah, i accept it...
But when u scold with freaking no reason, or a bad reason, i hate u~!!

Argh.... stupid~!!
Today got like wad ceramah thingy and it sucks in the end...
The last person who gives speechess memang pun...
so damn freaking boring and he have motive in his talk....
That motive in him, i dont like it~!!

No comments: