About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

After so long

Wow, time flies.... and it was like... argh....
Time flies not only during happy times, also during busy times...
I find time flies because i've got so much to do in so little time...
Time tend to move faster than i can think of~

Somehow, my friend,Kah Yee understand how busy am i in Xia Xiang...
I must thank her alot in understanding my situation~
I LOVE her so much~ Muacks~ lolx~!!
Sometimes i can go break with her...
but sometimes due to my Xia Xiang, i tend to dump her alone..
pity gurl... sorry..=(

And due to my work, i dump my Xia Xiang aside~!!
lolx.... i mean, i dont know how to seperate myself into like so many parts~
主任always say, u gotta manage ur time properlly...
Question is, do i have the time to managed?
My time are mostly controlled.... when the time are not controlled~
I've got so much to do... do u guys understand my situation?

You gotta understand that during lesson time and work time, memang i can do nothing else jor... Then Sunday conquer by Xia Xiang one day event, all i left is actually Monday but u guys tend to have meetings and i have my group discussion... Only time to study, do tutorial, do reports is actually during the night... After all i've done, night time memang sudah tired... want to plan things and do report~ brain also work extremely slow~ then u guys keep rush report, i understand why u all keep rush report, but i also know, things done like this can never be the best one~

Actually i like all these event and planning and so on... but the problem right now is... I've got no time for so many things... I've never plan a whole campfire by myself lor... want me plan, i also need time, need idea.... PLus, is a whole new kampung and i dont know how the place look like... If i'm god, i might know what to do geh... For now, i got my draft out and i'm going to change my draft... I think it should be nice~

hopefully the campfire is a success~!!

No comments: