About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HE Presentation

Well, let's skip the unimportant part and let's go to the main point i blog...
I had my He Presentation and is about perkahwinan campur...
I got to talk about Kebaikan and Keburukan...~
and also the temuduga~!!
I dont know what's wrong with me... but when i stand up and talk~
I feel a little nervous and i dont know where to put my hand..
My hand tend to move up and down, left and right...
drawing circles in the air.... moving seriously none stop~!!

Tutor was laughing... I dont know what she's laughing at~
She did't laugh when the 3 other member did their presentation!
She was laughing at me~ or probably my slide show~
I put mostly photo and only subtitle as words...
I seriously dont know what she's laughing at~!!
And whole class, i know u all curi-curi laughing at me!!
Dont think i dont know... can see u all laughing there~!!

I wanna know what so funny...~!!
What worst was, finish presentation,
Ah Cho came to me and tell me, Prudence, u dont know where to put ur hand isit?
then i was like kinda speechless not knowing what to answer...
Then he continue saying~ I tot u was dancing u know?
SWT~!! Presentation and Dancing is whole 2 different thing!!
How can he think i'm dancing when i'm presenting??
Crap~!!!!!! HELP!!!!! OH NO~!!!!!

No comments: