About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, July 10, 2009

庆功宴


I must blog, if i dont blog, i dont know how to sleep tonight...

Today is Qing Gong Yan, 庆功宴... well, i think this one supposed to be fun, celebration, and not to fan over it... now the event is more like... celebrate for gu wen, everything also gu wen gu wen gu wen.... We dont really celebrate what we have done.... but to celebrate what gu wen had done.... It was a failure i think... They told me that this event is not a failure but i personally think that this is the worst event i've done so far.... WORST~!!

People kept asking me, what group 4 doing? and all i can say is... I dont know, i dont know... They told me that HICOM cannot do anything, not supposed to do anything... But u know, group 4 have very little people, if all HICOM step down, left very little people and those people dont seems to work... Look, the poor little HICOM me, not supposed to do anything ended up doing all the invitation letter.... Got criticise somemore... Well, memang criticise patut lar... No criticise no improvement, but after all i've did, that's what i got.... I not happy lor...

Mei Bao and I stayed overnight at my house to do the invitation cards... and yet is not done... Dont expect 2 little girls to do so much... I have classes too.... Fine, that's one thing... suddenly 6pm say, we really cannot find venue... Then i would have to find venue, we got such sucked venue because it was last minute u know.... I found the venue at 7pm then rush back to college for meeting with 联谊 gu wen...

Things happens last minute, i think that's the best they can do in such sort time.... but i can tell u that this is definately a failure.... Sighs... Besides that, today i lost my precious thing... Does that mean that i have no more 缘分with my 联谊.... Am i going to change post? Am i not going to do what i wanna do?? I dont know what post they gonna put me up to.... But i hope that's something i know how to do...

I've got 5 感言to write... i dont know what to write as i've got so much to say yet they cant be said in words... sighs.... Today event is definately a failure... failure.... We had supper? dinner? together.... I eat dinner that time... and then they talk... Maybe i'm just too tired to understand what they talking so i just sit and start dreaming.... Finish jor, we take a few picture then leave jor...

Chen Hou gu wen send me home... On the way home, he asked alot of stuff...lolx...so i just answer lor... My housemate saw him and say, oh, he send u back ah.... Then she say, next time if he dont send u home, tell me....lolx... I dont know what she gonna do, but yeah, i'll tell her if gu wen dump me alone...=)

I'm not gonna blog abt what happen with 联谊 guwen eat dinner time... next time bah... CSG 4 ah, can u ppl be more coorperate ah? Stop being so selfish... =(

No comments: