About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, June 12, 2009

Community Sociolgy

Sunday

AGM for Community Sociology... I've to admit that i really did't know a single thing about this society... When i see Community Sociology, in my mind is full of LEO... It must be some good society which helps the community... Then i have my roommate telling me how good isit... Saying that this is something like LEO, a society which suits me... She's not in CS but she promoted CS to me... In my heart, probably they are good... So i just went for the interview and pass it easily despite having difficulty in answering question in Mandarin.

I was just on time for CS as i FLY from Subang to College on sunday morning... Went there in time and line up... They have their rules and i find it okay... Not too bad... after body check and so on... waiting for half an hour and more... we finally get to start our day... Introduction was okay... Slide show full with effort as i can see... Sketch was awesome... Damn, i love the way they do it... I seriously do respect whoever that does the sketch + background... I shall say that's the only thing i really do enjoy and love it on that day....

Soon, i find them being a little too strict... Feeling a little annoyed with their -not-smiling-face-.... i seriously dont get it why they do that because my life motto is to SMILE AND BE HAPPY.... Fine fine, forget it... we then get into different room.... every one group has a room... and same goes to mine... I'm in group 4... and they name it CSG4... meaning Community Sociology Group 4.... i think this year i kinda have the luck with "4"... I'm serious~!! My accouting, i'm in group A Tutorial 4, and now CSG4.... everything also 4... maybe i memang nak mati in this sem... a hint? lolx...

In the room, we started off having short introduction of ourselves... then we played "night-walk" in the Chinese version... Yeah, is exactly the same except the fact that is in Chinese and is in morning... not night...lolx... Well, they dont name it night walk afterall... we play and i think i had fun... since i'm the one on the back... AKA acting guy... i'm not the one turning but the one turning the guys and girls... hahahaha... feels great since all this while during nightwalk i'm the one turning not the one turning people... okay, after so many turning, i'm sure u also blur already... gotta stop talking about it.... time to move on...

Okay, i dont think i remember much besides that.... i have difficulties eating in 15 minutes as they set that... WHOLE WORLD knows i need at least an hour to finish my food... 15 minutes?? hahahaha... U guys know what i do lar... Force myself eat as fast as i could... thank god i did't vomit the food out... Hopefully these torturing days pass faster... I started to feel a little regret of joining... But i think again, is a process i can never go through in other society, i must be happy... and then i smile again... trying to make people around me smile and be happy as well.... but their face makes me sad... everyone looks so sad... i bet i look the same too...

Well, the day was long... but what we did was very little... We dont seems to have much time... Oh yeah, i had a post... and i told them not to pick me for any post but the people around me insisted... so i just tell them that... i only can go for one.. Entertainment... So now, i'm the head of entertainment for group 4... I mean, entertainment i still can enjoy, have fun, bring laughter to everyone... From scouts and Leos, i think is better than other jobs... Entertainment fits my life motto... Smile and Be happy... Oh well, forget it... that's abt it... i went home with one guy name... err... Kien Aun i think... yeah yeah, that's him.... he lived in desa setapak... almost same place la... i can walk home from there... just, no one stay really near me...lolx...oh well, forget it forget it.... i lazy talk abt the society already...

Monday

I wake up very early in the morning to go to my brother's friend house to use his laptop... To actually do my work... but due to my laziness... i ended up chatting more than doing homework... then around 4 something, i took a bus to college just for a meeting. I cant complain abt the meeting since i'm the one called for the meeting. As you guys know, i'm the head of entertainment for CSG 4. I'm required to pass up at least 2 report and 5 songs with lyrics on wednesday. In the report, we are required to plan the agenda for some activity. We need title, vision, mision, process, problem that we might face and how to solve our problem. The event is around a month from now... and i dont understand why must they rush us to do it in 2 days time?!?!?!

Well, fine.... since i'm asked to do so, i did my best to do so... I called for meeting and all turned up... which is extremely good... we have our discussion and "GU WEN" was around...I think we made him mad... and made him laugh.... Well, another thing i dont understand is... Why must they force themselve not to laugh?? All the GU WEN are having one freaking face which stated there"i cant smile"... Seriously, i see their face also feel like wanna slap them... I mean, i seriously dont understand lor... I kinda pity any GU WEN that's gonna guide me... because my life motto is to SMILE and BE HAPPY... i would try my best to make everyone happy, including u GU WEN.... U can give me that idiotic face but i'll smile to u as long as i'm still alive~!!

The meeting goes smoothly as i think is good enough since is our first meeting... we need time to get used to it... GU WEN, sorry... since i really dont know how to respect u... I dont know what should i do and what i shouldn't do... what are the do and dont in ur dictionary.... I am here, waiting for u to scold me....

Tuesday

I got class today.... Then finish around 4.30pm if i'm not mistaken... then i get to know abt the HICOM meeting... i went for the HICOM meeting and taught the HICOM the song and the hand-language(no idea what isit called)... Dah lar i got no voice and singing out of tune... they somemore want to record my voice and action... Feeling extremely stress when they took out their super "canggih phone" and aim at me... I still did my best to do my job... i sang till almost no voice... what to do... my job my job...

then i went walking-walking... Kai kai ah... haha... just around the college... from one end to another.... i'm not gonna type what we do... because i dont really remember much besides that HE have to make cake for me and the other girl on our birthdays...

I have another meeting from 7 to 8.30 i think.... then i wait for my bodyguard to send me home... lucky he's kind enough to send me home... thanks Yea~!!

Wednesday

I'm tired and i can barely open my eyes... force myself to get up.... get ready and off to college... Collect the pendrive from Ming Li and then went to library and pass up my report eventhough i did't print it out... i mean, they rush things... i did my thing but i just never print it out... i took out my pendrive and show him... i told him that i have everything but not printed... he want he take, he dont want, i cannot do anything else... he forgive me i guess... since he did't scold me.... he say he'll send me PBL and pass up another day...

At night, Lei Yan brought me somewhere.... it was fun i guess... that... i'm not gonna blog... because there's too many yet to little things to say...

Thursday

I've got 8am class till evening 5.30pm.... I dont know why but whenever comes to Miss Bella's class, the rain come visiting us.... Finish class already, Peter volunteer to send me back... Since my house kinda near to his... yet not that near afterall.... Anyway, thanks Peter... I can actually take the bus since the rain just stopped... I dont think rain can kill me....

Friday

Ahhh... microeconomic tutor, u're the best la.... i like the way u teach... i can never get bored and fall asleep in class... besides that.... u can explain everything and come back and ask me what's my question.... I've never seen such great tutor.... hahahahaha.... funny little one.... i tend to understand all his isi tersirat and he knows that i know... WOW.... damn cool... that's why i like this tutor... right after my class... i gotta rush home since my mum keep bugging me to be fast.... she fetch me already then gotta go work... this weekend is supposed to be my family's father's day celebration.... My mum was unhappy with the timetable and their rules and regulation.... sunday meeting, my mum wanted to write letter up, but i persuded her to let me go... First time ever my mum membantah... Which i think memang pun should membantah... they extremely over in EVERYTHING... Things doesn't work this way man....

Personal

I think they should not rush things
I think the rules are okay but not too strict
I think they should smile
I think this society is mad
I think i'm going crazy if i follow 100%
I think i should follow my own quote of life
I think i did my best
I think they should think for others
I think family comes first
I think i tak layak join this society if i neglect my family
I think own education comes first
I think if i cant cope with own education, i tak layak go tell young childrens how important education are
I think we ourself should set our own piriority first
I think this is important but not as important as future
I think we can help, but within our limits
I think meetings can be held, not too often
I think events can be plan, with time given
I think i'll quit and pay the money if i fall sick.....

No comments: