About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Monday, May 18, 2009

College Orientation


Yay, I finally wait till the day my college starts... Today is the first day of Orientation and it was okay... I woke up kinda early, wash up and headed to Wangsa Maju... Had my lunch there and shifted my bed to my rented room... Then went for the orientation in College... I went to the canteen first as i saw many people hanging around there.. Saw this Club and they asked me to join them but needed interview... Oh well, that's college life i guess... I signed up and left the place... headed towards the hall and found there's too many people... Looking lost and blur.... I decided to stand and check out before i get into the line to line up for registration...

When i was standing and spacing off... i heard a guy said something like "hey, this line is for girls only lar... u see, all girls only" I look and is true... i see all girls only... i turn back and saw two pretty girls standing behind me... I smiled at them and they smiled back... Soon, i make friends with the two girls... They're from Pahang... One named Kelly, and the other named Kah Yee.... How sweet.... Unlike my name, she cant even read it right...

Then, we decided to go line up... Waited kinda long before it reached our turn... They gave us a T-shirt, A file full with stuff and a small towel.... After that, they make us wear the T-shirt on top of our shirt... I was like.. WHAT?? so hot.... nvm... i put it on and went into the hall... Thank god the hall is with air-cond... so wearing double layer ain't that bad.... Inside there was like kinda boring as i dont really enjoy speech like that.... I listen as i space off again looking at the huge stage.... Had some discussion with the girl sitting beside me, kah yee... She's definately very friendly... I'm lucky to meet her i guess...=)

Finally, the speech is over and we're supposed to go to check out our next day orientation venue... they called course by course.... and then left a huge bunch of us in the hall.. guess what... there're 1000 over of accounting students... I was shocked when i looked at the amount... WOW is what i can say... We then left the hall and went out... went to the place where tmr orientation will be... too bad, i'm gonna skip it... No point going all the way from Subang for that 1 hour Get-To-Know-You session...lolx....

Enough of crapping... anyway, i have fun today... Being dramatic with Max, debating with Chon Giap, Scolding Hu Nee, Visited someone's blog and that person added me, Wanna wash Yu Liang's brain, Scare sze Tah by saying i stay over at his place(was serious indeed), and last but not least, DATED MY BELOVED MEI XIN... yay~!!!!

5 comments:

Mei said...

Hah?

A Whole New World said...

opps... hehe...=)

Unknown said...

woo leng lui huh and u shud go mah the other 1 get to noe more ppl... or maybe not haha since u such a lazy girl

A Whole New World said...

yea yea.... whatever

Kitten-chan! said...

weee!