About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wesak


Happy Wesak to those who are buddhist and happy holiday for those who are not... I personally am a buddhist and i do celebrate wesak... this year wesak was an ordinary one as i never join the wesak parade in Maha Vihara... i just visited the temple...

Well, nothing much as today i gotta work... and work is kinda boring...=.=" Thank god that i dont need to work for one whole day... i came back early~!! On the way home i asked my mum to drop by Subang Jaya Buddhist Association... My mum told me is actually a branch of Maha Vihara and i did't know that...

I went in and my mum saw a guy... Refer him as Mr.Chong... He used to go to the Thai temple in PJ where i usually go there... The last time he saw me when i was just around 2-3 years old... and all he remembers about me is... "The one who need to hunt all the time as i run around none stop when i was young".... how embarassing that can be...

but ya, at least people DO remember me... haha... was kinda happy that he pointed right into my face and said he remembers me despite the fact that he did't see me for the past 15 years?

Hmmm... and the moon light is bright... the sky full with stars.... Just exactly what i wish i could see everyday.... A photo taken by me.... but my camera not good so forgive me lar...xD


No comments: