About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Writing a Book


Prudence's gonna write a book if she could think of something to write... Since people are asking me to write about what i think others should think... I don't really know why people are suggesting me to write a book... But i guess writing a book to help others would be good right? PLUS, i can earn money if i get to publish them... I know my english ain't that good but i can always polish them up or get my friend to edit it for me?

Well, in most of you people's mind... It wont be something u think prudence will think of doing... writing a book. Gosh, prudence write a book? Something must have gone wrong... Yeah, something gone wrong in me that i turn out to be like this and people are asking me to write out what i think others should think... Knowing nothing is impossible, i'll try to write a book...

No comments: