About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Orientation-Study Skills Talk

Well, today is some sort of compulsary Study Skills Talk that we have to attend... The first one start at 10am but i was late... i sat alone at another place instead of hunting for my friend, Kah Yee... The lecturer say kinda lame things but he's funny... He can make jokes... Well, entertainment for the day i guess...

It ended at 12pm and we went for food in canteen 1... i ate mix rice and it was better compared to canteen 2...lolx.... i guess i prefer the food lar... Nothing much as i dont know what to talk to them since still kinda new knowing a bunch of people where they already know each other for so long... Feels kinda out but i know i'm new among them so just sit there and start day dreaming...lolx...

The 2nd session of the talk all of them wanna skip.... The only guy which go for the talk is the one who is taking international business... so i wont be in the same lecture hall as him... I went there alone and i meet 2 new friends... One from Shah Alam and the other is from Sg.Buloh... LOLx.... got dumped by a bunch and meet 2 new one... one named Elaine and the other is... Pui Fong.... They are friendly beside that the Elaine doesn't seems to understand what i trying to tell her...lolx... need some time to communicate... Instead, i can get along better with Pui Fong...

Pui Fong and i took bus to lrt station together and took LRT back together... But we go off different station... Well, is great to meet new people... Hopefully i can meet more friendly friends...=)

Oh, i forgotten to blog about the part i SAW the guy who paid for my bus ticket yesterday.... I went up to him and wave my hand right infront of his face... He was kinda shocked since i close up his face using my hand... When i put down my hand, he saw me and said... "Oh, Shi Ni"... I dont know what to say besides saying "You want back ur RM 1?"... Then he say no need and started running away as if i'm asking money from him?!! Then he said "Nvm, i belanja u de..."... I know he wont take my money since i approached him like this and he runs away... So i just shouted "Thanks" and let him go... Haha... did't know this world still have such kind and cute people...lolx...

No comments: