About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, May 22, 2009

Photo Caption Day

A Sorry Letter.... Well, how to not forgive a person who says sorry this way??
I know I'm an immatured fool
Annoying little jerk as well too
Moreover u were clouded negatively as i know
Still by means displeasing u delibrately
Or disrespecting your privacy
Rebelling your every word in every way
Reassured that i feel regretfully
Your forgiveness is wat i ask from you.

Fatty's Birth Certificate...lolx... SAH

My love letter by Mei...
PS:We're not lesbian okay..xD
FOUND when i was packing....

My birthday gift by Mei...
FOUND when i was packing...

Farewell card by friends in Maxis...
With signature on... Miss them alot...
FOUND when i was packing....

The front cover...=)

Some Souvenior given by them...

I register but need interview... Hopefully i passed... Praying hard~!!

Community Sociology~!!!


Some TARC towel... =.="

No comments: