About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Night at the Museum 2


I went summit and watch Night At The Museum 2 with Kheng Yu and Jiun Yann... He sort of drag Jiun Yann along even tho he watched the movie once... Well, i loved the movie... So funny~!! A movie you people shouldn't miss it...=) Oh yeah, i love the 3 little cupid... They are so adorable.. wish they do exist in this world... *day dreaming*

Then, i borrow Jiun Yann house to wait for my mum since my mum is still working... Went online awhile... then see them play PS2 games... I play awhile too... and guess what?? I won in the game where we have to crash our car and make more accidents and earn more money?? I'm such a bad driver that i can cause the most damage... No one can win me man~!! Cant be proud of such game i guess...

Then Jiun Yann little sister come back... OMG, she's so adorable... only 5 years old and she dare to play with me(a stranger)... She's extemely cute... awwww.... She knows how to play PS2... o.O amazing isn't it... then we watch a movie... Under... world i think... I dont think i enjoy the movie much since i dont really get what they talking abt... But i think is some Love in Vampire and Warewolf thingy...lolx

At night i went and buy shoe...xD mummy bring me out and bought me a shoe... WEEE... thanky... no need be a clown in school anymore...LOLx... K lar, gotta stop blogging and pack the rest of my stuff... Till then, see ya~!!

No comments: