About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, May 22, 2009

Loner, Smile and Be happy, Eat and Be Merry, Optimistic

Loner, are you one? My friend or probably i cant call him my friend said i'm a loner because i blog... OKay, i agreed that i'm a loner... Tell me who's not... I'm sure everyone here have very few true good friends... while the other rest are wearing a masked friends... Some covers up and act as if they are good boy and good girl... Some cover up by talking craps none stop... I can hardly find people being who they are... Like me, when i wanna cover up, i just shut up... No one would know what type of people i am... right?

Well, if i dont consider myself a loner also can... I have tons of friends... Here and there... Schools, work place, scouts, leo?? or probably just know them randomly.... But i find the real loner is the one who goes around HEE-HAA and have no true friends... When they need someone to talk to... No one willing to listen.... That's the true loner... I guess i'm not that... Since i can still call up someone and i know there are many people willing to listen to me when i have a problem...Probably, i'm not a loner after all...

Smile and be Happy, Eat and be Merry.... The front one is by me and the back one is by Max... We both think that, we should live our life to the fullest being happy and eat good food? lolx... He even thinks that i should go write a book since i told him so many things... Too bad my english sucks or i might try to write a good book... Title it... Smile and be happy, Eat and be Merry... That should be nice right?? Or just, Prudence point of view... Or... Mirror reflex...oh well, i cant do it anyway.... so can dream on if u wanna read prudence's book... come and consult me only lar... o.O did i just promote myself? okay, dont come to me... only friends, i'm here to listen...=)

Optimistic....I've turned into extremely optimistic ever since then... Thank you, my dear. You've turn me into a very optimistic person as i sees everything in a good way instead of the bad one... I suddenly turn into a counsellor today... Telling couples how to think from the right way... Well, they come to me that's why...they ask me how and so on... So i would have to tell them my point of view... and ask them to be optimistic?? Nothing is impossible, impossible is nothing. and self-claim one... I am nobody, Nobody is Perfect

2 comments:

Mei said...

Screw that! Live your life to the fullest. You don't need people that call themselves friends and talk shit behind ur back kay? Just cause u blog doesnt mean u no life. Means u have a life and that you are willing to share it. A person's story may save another person ya know. =D

A Whole New World said...

Totally agreed... So screw that guy who think he's right..lolx...