About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

How well do you know Prudence Pudingz?


Yeah, is some sort of thing where u set question up and ask your friends in facebook "How well do you know me?" I not really into it as i have no question to ask and is even harder when it comes to the answer to be chosen...=(

But somehow, my friend changed my mind... And so i did it when i was bored at home... And to all friends in Facebook, u can do that quiz WHEN you are BORED too...lolx... no harm done, i wont be mad even if u get all wrong... hehe... but no worries, is easy...=)

People who taken the quiz:
Yu Liang- 61% (Jia You Bah...lolx)
Jiun Yann- 61% (Good enough for knowing me for 5 years)
Max Cheong- 53% (he say he know me more than this? woo... )
Chia Ling- 53% (good job~!! hehe...)
Kheng Yu- 38% (o.O My birthday was never on a Valentine's day little boy boy)
Christopher- 30% (tot u were my soul mate, lucky u know ur own birthday...)
Amie See- 23% (is okay, we only know in koperasi... time to know more)
Benny- 76% (Hahaha, expected u know me well enough since i told u most of the stuff)
Richard-76% (Is extremely good for someone just know me for like a month? Congratz)
Timothy Too- 46% (not too bad lar...lolx...)
Jason Koh- 61% (know me kinda alot mar...)
Mei Xin- 61% (love you too...)
Dark Devon- 61% (dont expect u to know so much...lolx)
Wan Ying- 61% (hehe.... not bad wad...)
Chee Peng- 46% (he also donnoe me mar....lolx)
Ying Wen- 38% (she also donnoe me... fair)
Jia Wern- 61% (did't know u know so much...)

link : How well do you know Me

PS: can hardly go online le... going to kl and there got no net... Probably in college CIT center only... oh well, pray that i wont die of boredom...lolx...

No comments: