About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Home

When i'm home, i gone CRAZY...

Yeah, i sort of went crazy... i think i terlalu "ganas" and spoiled my pant's zip... How amazing that can be... Then the next thing i found out was, the pant's zip cant be open... I have to cut the pants off from me... I dont know isit because i'm too excited to be home or the zip just went kuku when i wear it...

My bed....

I shifted my stuff over to wangsa... So now i dont have a bolster to hug... how sad.... So i ended up hugging my blanket which i fold them and my teddy bears... Pity them, i so big... they so small... Squeeze till they also flat already..lolx~!!

Wake up call...

Course rep called me up at 1pm...o.O Yeah, he dont know who am i and only i know who he is... I smsed him because i was too bored... ALL i said was "Bye bye course rep, i got change to other group, wont be seeing u anymore, be a good course rep" or something like that... Did't expect a respond from him... plus, is not like a sms to reply me... He CALLED me... and i was sleeping... good job isn't it?? Damn good timing la this course rep...

Cut Hair...

I cut my hair... Not much difference... just the shorter version of my long hair... so no need to ask me show u ppl picture... haha...xD my mum said i never tried china doll style... but i think i tried... fringe only la... so i guess my next hair style will be china doll...=)

Prudence~!!

My mum just have to scream my name in a shopping complex... as if she's looking for a 5 years old Prudence or maybe looking for her dog... I was like... Oh my god.... what is she doing?? I faster run towards that direction and shut her up... I say "u scared the whole world doesn't know who's Prudence isit?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looll ur zip...

Anonymous said...

ganas ganas.. haha

A Whole New World said...

o.O sorry la... cant help it...