About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Crazy people in Wangsa Maju

Okay lar... Since i'm so furious about this... Let me blog about this... About me seeing two crazy human in Wangsa Maju...

I dont think i wanna stay here anymore le... I mean, i see 1 still normal... Now i see 2 crazy human... One is the other day when Jackson send me home on saturday morning... After we lepak whole night in Mc'donal with gu wen de... One crazy woman just came up and screamed at him.. The thing is... Even Jackson is scared... He scared until keep saying... Wangsa Maju got crazy people... He said none stop...

Another one is this morning when i go to college... OMG... i saw this crazy man.. One time girl and then now is guy... Argh~!! There's this crazy man that scold anything he see or he dont see... Just scream and scold only.. that's fine... he scold his one then he crazy himself lar... problem is, he came and sit so near me... Thank god was a few seats away... he did't scold me but SMILED at me~!! I ended up SMILING at a crazy guy... I feel so stupid u know?!?!?!

I know how crazy he can be from the Indian woman standing beside me... She's a permanant resident and her children got slapped from that crazy man be4... That man is crazy... but when he scold u, u gotta give him respond or he'll slap u~!! And that's why i SMILED back when he SMILED at me... OMG~!!! HELP~!! MUMMY~!!

No comments: