About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Feeling different

Well, i feel so weird not doing Xia Xiang stuff after all the time busy doing it... Maybe because i took some time to get used to it... And when i'm used to it... I felt something missing when i dont do Xia Xiang stuff... Well, let's see... Eventho i'm not doing Xia Xiang stuff, I gotta first see my Lao Po(Wan Yin), Beloved President(Kah Kah), Brilliant secretary(Wei Ping)... My life would be different without them... i Need them~!!

Luckily today i get to see them... Ahhh, Love my Lao Po...~~
and then my President... Blur case president...
and also my secretary... Funny secretary...
Dont spoil my plan ah~~ and hopefully u guys can help me with my plan too~

Dont touch xia xiang stuff.. I guess i kinda failed lor... I complained to Wei Ping how fan i am about my campfire... LOL... I dont know how to work things out with such PA system... If i do indoor, no campfire feel... If i do outdoor, no PA system... Help ah~~~

Okay, that's just partly the problem... More problems but i lazy wanna blog... Hahahaha....

Now, let's talk about today's lecture... Kah Yee was alone because i dumped her alone..o.O yeah, The gang ponteng and there left her alone... I sat between my Lao Po and Kah Kah.... Pity Kah Yee... But i guess she's fine... Went lunch together and yeah... She was sms-ing her Volley Ball friend and i was talking to Wei Ping about Xia Xiang stuff.. talking why we cant touch xia xiang stuff...lolx? what a topic??

I heard group 3 school accepted them and they going to do the camp as well... GOOD LUCK GROUP 3~!! YOU CAN DO IT... Jia You~!!

And i got the More Photos and i guess that's about it... Gu Wen wanted de photo... I'll give u de Gu Wen, no worries... Hehe..=)

















No comments: