About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Monday, August 24, 2009

When u have good food


Is the best to go back to my home as i get good food~
Yeah, in another words, i can grow fat in Subang having my parents feeding me as if i've never eaten for months...

I love Subang as i relax all i can and i have no worries at all...Sleep is all i do... Lepaking around despite i keep telling myself to study... My mum say "u come back to lepak or to study?" and yeah, to lepak~

First i get sushi~


Then, i get Yong Tau Fu

Sat at this table number


And My drink~


My sause ah~


Fried food~


Soup dish


Last but not least my rice~


So, go home is the best~

Stay in Wangsa also not bad wor... I went Genting Klang and eat today... Not bad ah~ Kinda nice... I love the Iced Honey Lemon, I'll definately go back there just for the Iced Honey Lemon... MUST~!!

No comments: