About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

hurt

Gosh, i think i just hurt someone's heart...
I guess his heart is as broken as the broken glass...
But i got no choice ah....
He's so negative and i gotta let him know how beautiful world can be...
but the thing is... he doesn't get it..
No matter how hard i try to cheer him up, to tell him, he still think negatively~

I've never stayed up so late just to talk to a person be4...
I seriously trying my best to tell him to be strong...
and i seriously hope he can be...

I dont know am i cruel or wad...
His best friend left him for overseas and he's sad abt it...
and i kinda rejected him for him liking me...
I did't reject him actually... He himself thinks i reject him...
So yeah, he thinks is rejected, i shall say is rejected...=.=
I dont know why some people can have so low self-confident...
Havent really try then give up de people~

I dont know how i feeling now also...
Guilty? Innocent? Sorry?
I seriously dont know my feeling and i think i'm going crazy with this kind of feeling...
Sighs, dont know can sleep or not... tmr still need to go college... Sighs...
Life life~ oh well, another feeling to feel i guess...
Just a feeling that i cant describe...
Thanks for this feeling... and all the best in ur life..
Remember i'm always here... U can always find me de~

No comments: