About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Saturday, August 22, 2009

More photos~


That's me camwhoring in the shop 小当家


Kah Yee camwhoring beside me.. 两个好自恋~


Pretty Kah Yee eating~


And that's me... lolx

Our first pit stop~


I got no idea what i doing beside her~


Take photo together~


Kah Yee took this picture and she like this picture~


From a high view... that's us~!!


She chopped off our head because she hold too high

Next pit stop



Kah Yee camwhoring while waiting for me to change~


You cant stop girls from camwhoring~!!


yay, i'm done and let's take picture~!!


I know u notice something... My camera captures yellow light while her phone captures white light~


I like this the most because i think is the cutest~!! Lolx

Change colour~ Change shirt~
Kah Yee change from white to black and i changes from black to pink~

Us~ camwhoring none stop seriuosly


Lolx, she look as if she's trying to send sms and doesn't have coverage in there...


That's her in black~ My pink u can see from the previous post~

Not to forget our own outfit!!



Camwhore and camwhore~~ in the toilet







As if we're in a frame and we really are(outside)~


Then we saw this huge shoe~


We're in the cinema


and finally a photo in the bus~

No comments: