About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Many position



A photo i captured in the pass few days~!! I did't have the intention to take it at first.... All i do was to walk around and looking for something special to take and this waitress opens the men's toilet door and ask me to take inside... i just stand outside and start snapping my way through... And guess wad i saw... i saw THAT~!! and so i take out of curiosity~~ So yeah, one thing u ppl might like it... Have fun~!!

4 comments:

JiunYann said...

You help me in the position, i will be damn happy. xD

A Whole New World said...

Lol.... U ini ah... I no comment jor....

JiunYann said...

Sorry lar. just saying only. xD

A Whole New World said...

okie okie...=)