About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Saturday, August 15, 2009

An Outing with CSG 4

I had fun last night... Is like an adventure in a different point of view with my CSG4 gang of people~@@!!


A group picture after we finish eating and playing... in 好地方...

I asked for a more serious photo and everyone seems to listen to me... except for myself... that makes me look akward in the photo.... as if everyone is angrying at a smiling little girl...xD



Not to forget about my 联谊股... They are the best i told u... They all came for the gathering and look, 3 of us are in the same colour shirt.. We memang got 默契...


And then we tried to do something real stupid i think.... But it kinda failed~~


And this is what happens when i wants to take a photo with Shu Yi Gu Wen and the jealous people behind showing their jealous faces~~~ Look at the red shirt Zhen Hao Gu Wen, he's pointing... How about him??


And later on, i took a picture with him... I wanted to take jor geh, he just cant wait i guess....


We had a long day through.... We ate at GK... then went to KLCC for GI Joe which is a movie with no ending... lepak around KLCC park... went to Mc'donal and Continue lepak... Topics to talk about and waited for the first LRT train then off we are home...

A group photo taken in LRT station

No comments: