About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My mummy

I actually got photo to post up but i know i cant...

I know some "people" does read my blog de.... So to keep it as a surprise,i would have to control myself not to show my talent... In editing my photo!! SO yeah, No photo and is gonna be kept secret till you guys get it lar! Will upload them after the secret has been reveal...

My mama seems so funny today... She sms me say got something wanna tell and and call her right after my class end... i totally forgotten about calling her... She called me when i was on my way home in the bus... She called me for a purposed.. Her purposed is to tell me that she found a thousand baby names book and she find my name from the baby book after she name me Prudence...

She was so excited that she finally can find me a name.... She ask me wanna change name or not...
I said : even if i wanna change, i cant, is stated in the IC
and then
i say : besides that, my name sounds better
lolx.... So yeah, my name actually from Latin and the short form for my name can be Prudie? OMG~!!
I was like.. :mummy, dont call me that
and
she kept repeating it "Prudie Prudie"...
I was like.. : gosh, mummy, i just told u not to call me that!...
she seems so happy that she doesn't bother wad i say... sighs...

That's my mummy lar... when she goes high, can be even high than me~ She always say i too high, but i think she also high de lor~

4 comments:

魔宝宝  said...

haha~ ur mummy so cuteeeeeeee... ^^

A Whole New World said...

yup yup, she's cute.. haha

youliang said...

like mother like daughter. lol

A Whole New World said...

yea gua... lolx~