About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kok Jinq's Hair

Okay, i just got up and suddenly i got a call from Chia Ling... Then i wonder, got some installation or IU wanna ask me go again ah?? But unfortunately no, she wants to know my house address... then i ask why lar.... then i found out Kok Jinq is the one wanted to come to my house... i keep asking for wad and he doesn't wanna let me know...

Finally he said he wanna show me something... then tonight i wont be so emo anymore... so i was like.... "OKAY..." he drives to my house with Chia Ling... and all he show was his HAIR... well, yeah, i know he cut his hair from his blog... but then right, is really DAMN FUNNY lor... prefer his old hair style... but now i can start laughing at him... too bad i was too blur... if not i would love to have a photo with this clown that come all the way just to show me HIS HAIR...lolx...

i was blur.... i asked him what make him go cut his hair and he answer "N-T-G T-O D-O".... took me so long and i still dont get it.... then they say "nothing to do"... then only i know.... just proves i just woke up from bed...:S anyway, i guess i really wont be emo thinking of his dummy act and funny hair... seriously, i have not seen a guy in my life that come all the way to my house just to show me HAIR...

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Got the photo of the funny hair? hehe...

nickto said...

lolx... u wan see u go to nickto0410.blogspot.com

A Whole New World said...

got got... i'm gonna steal it from his blog and put it in my blog... can laugh whenever i see that~!!