About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mua New House

well well..... i will be shifting... so dont come my old house find me d.... xD

My room

My room coloured PINK

Well, it actually same goes to my mum's room

The way to toilet ? lolx...xD


My house bell, if u dont know which is my house, hunt for this bell~!!

The hall...

The hall....

The fan and light which i loves the most....xD



Earth and some crystal thing... it means something when u shift in... so yeah, brought it here...xD


My very first photo in my new house.... Hair so messy...=(

I know u got money....

I know u are happy....

I know u are peeping me~!!


My rajin grandpa that painted my whole room...xD


POSER


The POSER's leg... tattoo wei...

The first shot~!! tada.... then my mum runs away....



Well, caught the odd.... How often u see grandma, aunty and brother sitting and playing in playground like this...


7 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

wow, got new house d ah? hehe...

jwhue said...

Where is it? Rhythm Avenue?

A Whole New World said...

Akira: yup yup..=)

JW: yeah... xD

xBoYz said...

O.O Rhythm Avenue.....

My uncle's new house is there....

Nice Pool!

A Whole New World said...

U can find me anytime then...

Melting Ice Cream said...

when is ur open house??lolXx
where huh?

A Whole New World said...

open house? end of the year or next year... hahahaha....