About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sick - Exam Fever

Okay, english paper was so-so.... at least it did't kill me....

Nowadays my sleeping time is in a total mess... i cant sleep now yet i having a great headache....
I cant study as nothing is going into my silly brain...
Everyone thinks i'm sick... I think i am sick of exam...lolx~!!
My mum made me eat porridge for lunch and dinner...
Then want me to eat medicine... which i refused to eat....
Then she make me eat Vitamin C since i dowan to eat medicine...
Sighs...

After english paper.... it would be Sejarah 2.... Killer subject i called...
Used to fail and now.... shall try my best to get something nice to be SEEN..lolx...

oh.... my motivation for doing my best in trials is....
"For Ice-Cream I Will"

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

haha, I want ice cream too, dont forget to get me Haagen Dasz ya!

A Whole New World said...

apalah....
who say give u??