About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wont be home

Okay... i wont be home for today... shall be home tmr i guess...
well, yesterday i wanted to study for accounts...
guess what i end up doing??
i end up playing candles with my grandpa~!!
lolx... i was so happy playing candles and lantern as i really miss playing them...
then my grandma, aunty, baby, daddy all join in...

My aunty said i was the happiest among all of them who play there...
i dont know... i was the only one laughing and laughing...
i was the only clumsy one who almost fall for few times...
i even burn a latern and so sad seeing it got burnt...

Sighs... nvm, at least i had fun....
After that around 10 something, Brandon fetch me to Mc'donal...
then we parked the car and hop in to SS's car...
SS bring us to Taman Megah foodcourt there and yamcha...
lolx, this SS so stupid ah.... fine, he's not stupid... he's just clown lar...
He make me laugh until tummy also pain de.... sighs~!!

Ohhh, another thing.... Edmund drank the biggest glass of WATERMELON juice...
and he is like... wanna go toilet when there's a traffic jam in 12am?? sighs...
So SS use NKVE to go back instead of LDP...=(
My mummy sms to find me... but then, nah... i'm safe...
=) conclusion.... i never study for accounts yesterday...=(

1 comment:

Akira 思胜 said...

Happy Mooncake Festival ya!