About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Monday, September 8, 2008

Sleep

Okay, as i got trials... i decided to sleep 11.30pm... which is kinda early compare to 2am... So i went to bed and close my eyes... oh my god... the 4 ghost movie that i watch.... is replaying in my head.... i had no idea how to sleep last night.... was turning and turning until 4am in the morning when i heard someone like breaking in to someone's house... and i tot my house got thief or something.... But when i went down... i find my house safe and nothing happen....

Look, not my house... is my neighbour's house kena... some thief trying to steal his car.... well, he found out because of some high-tech GPRS thingy i think... I came downstairs... on the radio and tried to sleep again... Bloody shit.. i still cannot sleep....i just sit on the sofa till 6.30am... doing nothing.... as i had bad bad headache.... sob sob.... I end up never sleep the whole night....

I just finish my nap... which supposed to be my resting time.... now i can feel my eyes getting bigger... oh dear.... bigger~!! yeah, is bigger.... hopefully tonight i could just fall asleep with no worries.... and do my best in tomorrow's BI paper...

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, rest also not bad mar... Work hard on BI tmr ya!

A Whole New World said...

over d...lolx...

jwhue said...

You know, I had a headache after answering BI.

A Whole New World said...

jwhue: why?