About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

tag from kenneth

1. Six People to Tag.
Everyone who reads my blog...keke


2. Six Things I'm Passionate About
dont really understand the word oh..lolx...

3. Six Things I Say Too Often
-eh
-aiyo
-i dont know lar
-dont ask me
-how should i know
-omg

4. Six Books I've Read Recently
-est text book
-biology form 4 text book
-biology form 5 text book
-biology revision book
-sejarah text book
-CLEO...xD

5. Six Songs I can Listen to Again and Again
-When you say nothing at all
-Dang ni gu dan hui xiang qi shui
-ai mei
-ying hua cao
-.... many more..keke

6. Six Things I Learnt in the Past Year
-do not trust too much on a person
-do not study last minute... but i still do
-learn to let go things
-learn to forget (i forget too much)
-learn to take more photo
-learn to keep quiet

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

haha, u quite famous oh... always kena tag neh...

A Whole New World said...

hahaha... not as famous as u do... u seems like know people from all over the world..xD