About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Tag by Samantha


What's his/her name?

Samantha

How old is he/she?

errr, form 1?? 13 i guess..xD

What relationship are you having with he/her?

Friend...

Did he/she ever betray you?

No, and i know she'll never betray me.... muacks..xD

Do you love him/her?

yeah, because is my friend... and also lao po's friend...xD

Is he/she your soulmate?

erm... dont think so...=.="

What do you think of him/her?

Taller than me...(make me feel short), Happy-Go-Lucky girl, sporting enough, sweet...=)

Would you get him/her a pressie?

Birthday?? When is ur birthday oh??XD

Is he/her a liar?

Nope, not to me...xD

Would you marry him/her?

If Prudence ever turn lesbian, probably, she's a nice girl..xD

Get it that you are more popular than he/her, would you dump her?

Nope, dont think i can be popular than her...xD

Tag 10 people that you really care and they must answer these question about YOU
-Benjamin-teddy number 2
-Chia Ling
-Elayne-lao po..xD
-Kok Jinq
-Kenneth
-Xian Jin
-Mei Xin
-Kok Jinq
-Hu Nee
-Wan Ying

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Woohoo, this time dont have my name.... Yippie~~~

xBoYz said...

So I see that you now realize i never do tags.... Good for me... Good for me too... Dont need to remind u not to tag me... XD