About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Moral + Sejarah = Killer

Well, it might be easy for some of you people...
but is definately very hard for me...
i hafal some of my nilai using hand action...
so during moral paper... i was like... making love shape, hormat to god knows wad, swimming and so on...
My malay friends were laughing at my action but i only can remember them in that way ah... sighs...=(

but moral paper is really tough.... i got no idea what matlamat dasar wanita crap... i dont know those akta and so on... sighs...

That's moral, then sejarah... woah, i tell u... i barely know 10 questions from the paper.... all also i put bullet in my little small gun and start shooting... Julia did the same thing... and both of us agree that Sejarah paper 2 is easier than paper 1....lolx~!!

Havent start studying my pure science subject... opps, be4 that.... my accounts... is on monday.... die la me.... dont even remember format de girl... nvm nvm... i will do my best.... =D

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, finally u settled Moral and History... hehe... well done ya...

A Whole New World said...

yeap yeap.... done d... kekeke