About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

A photo



Okay, confess that i did't actually study much for the pass few days.... Tomorrow is my first paper... Bahasa Melayu... I'm praying and hoping to at least get A2 for BM.... last term i was kinda sad over it because EVERYONE says i'm supposed to get an A... but sadly i get a B because all my "tatabahasa... especially for IMBUHAN"... i got no idea how to study imbuhan except trying my best not to make mistake...

oh yeah, saw the photo above... well, posers u can see... HE look like limkevin at that very angel in that very photo~!!! Dont ask me why ler... Ah, talking bout limkevin, so long never see him d.... The very last look of him is in MahaVihara(hopefully i spell it right) in Brickfields, KL... He ah... holding flag... cant even talk to him... well, he got job mar... wad to do... I had fun during wesak anyway... good excercise as we walk ROUND KL...lolx... My brother and cousin get exausted because i run and not walk~!! i run just to take photo at every angel... but i fail to get a nice photo... just only get myself wet of sweat...lolx...

Boo hoo...I'm talking crap again... and again....

PS: Well, If u wanna hurt my feelings.... after my trials lar....

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

You better work hard on the paper ya! Hehe...

A Whole New World said...

sob sob....