About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Monday, July 7, 2008

070708-BIG DAY

So yeah, the day where MISS ONG call the big day... The day where we need to PASS UP our add math project... No idea why it is so big... but she call it the big day... Wow, surprisingly Tan Mohammad Jezri did his project as well... Solute man~!! I never expect him to pass up because he always never care nor do...

Well, school was okay okay... my internet line actually got cut i think... and today i got it back.. blah, hate it when i get to go online.. I'll get STUCK infront of the comp... u know... STUCK~!! lolx.... that's why i prefer my line to get cut... then i wont get stuck so easily even i will get stuck too..xD

Today during biology class... teacher show us an infected DICK... and i did't know what it was until those guy laughing and say..."DICK"... yeah... i was that blur... is like red worm like thingy which is infected... so yeah... that's basically the big thing to me today... Oh yeah, sorry about the describtion... i bet those guy knows better than i do... As i just see from PICTURE... lolx~!! they have it their own... and why guys cant live without them ar??

Okay, let's not talk about dick... I see people around me studying and studying... I always say i'll start soon and till now i haven start a single thing yet... Man, i gotta get started soon... then again i'm saying the same old thing..lolx... someone has to whack my butt off the computer and make me grab a book and start studying...~!!

Blah, my parents wont do that as they know i'll automatic study when exam comes near... Oh Hooo, this time my mum know i no prepared... which is kinda a bad thing... have to get started edi lu....=(

signing off...

No comments: