About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, July 11, 2008

FRiday

I guess friday is a good day afterall... right? Last day of school... beginning of a new weekend... PJ time we girls never play any sports but take photo~!! LOL... We created a brand new netball team and thanks our photographer Kenneth~!!

Est and English teacher was absent today... So we did our own work... Add math teacher merajuk habis sudah.. come back and teach us already... Told u guys, she manopause... cant blame her...xD

And our beloved Pn Leong... math teacher make all the students gotong-royong in the class... And i mean... ALL... whoever is not doing any work, she'll write down their pretty name on the white board... What to do?? I have to do also... I do SHOW...lolx~!! Seriously... how many students there wipping the window... Plus i'm short and cant climb with my uniform... So i just stand there and wipe nothing~!! LOL...

All my classmate will ask me "what u wipping" and i'll answer "since when am i wipping? i'm doing for show"...lolx... they all damn zha dou...

We all do this because of what?? because monday all the pengetua from Selangor will come to my school for some mesyuarat... So our headmistress want FACE... that's why she make us do such things....

Ahh... guess that's all lar...

No comments: