About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Catholic Campfire

Yesterday was fun... It was Catholic campfire... I did't follow the bus because my dad wanna bring me to Jaya 33 to get something... Then only he send me to Catholic... I was late and did't have time to eat... So they ask me to ta pao away and eat... So i was walking around with the pack of rice and eat...=(

The moment i reach the place, the first person i saw was Kok Jinq... i was like..."Waaa... what a first person to meet?"... Then i started waving to him....then i notice I wasn't in my uniform... so i go to the back.. get my uniform and put on... so i was like wearing my uniform and walk to my troop... I seems to get most of the attention when i reach there...LOL... was waving all around..=)

Then i saw a seat and just sit down... Happily smiling and talking to my friends that i did't notice it was my PENOLONG PEMIMPIN's seat~!!! lolx.... He came back to his seat and start starring at me.... then i look at him and smile widely and blur because dont know why he starring at me...LOL... then my friend told me is his seat.... xD

He pulak sit beside me... there's another seat... That seat belong to Kevin Cheng... and when Kevin come back... he want back his seat... then penolong pemimpin say "prove to my that this is your seat"... kevin replied saying "my bag is there!".... then i add on saying "my bag also there... it can be my seat as well"... then kevin speechless... he took his bag and walk away...lolx~!!

Then i order my food and Joe Yee ask me to take away instead... so mar take away lor... then mana tau my food bill also masuk penolong pemimpin's bill and he paid for it... Thanks yea~!! Next time got chance only belanja him lar... So i hold my food walking around eating it... Feel weird and dumb eating like that...lolx... Then Kok Jinq and Chia Ling saw me... then talk to him abit... then end up 3 of us hang out together...lolx!!! Chia Ling and Kok Jinq keep turning circle and circle around me... Wa... make me so pening...

I also dont understand why.... we reach there so early but then cannot masuk also... we waited from 6pm to like 7.30pm... I was a little high and a little sick... Keep on feel like vomiting and i still can smile and joke... So yeah, that's me at that very moment... Chia Ling and Kok jinq keep asking am i okay... and i sure say lar okay... nothing wrong mar.... besides i vomited this morning..=(

so yeah... took a few photos only... and keep talking... talk to Mei, talk to Joe Yee, talk to Kenneth, talk to Eugene.. talk to Kok jinq... talk to Chia Ling... talk to Weng Seng... talk to Elayne.... and so on so on.... xD Was talking none stop when we were waiting...=)

At last we get to go in... but no chance to cross the gadget... nvm lar... Someone told me is high... so yeah, i scared of height... forget it... went in catholic and look for a seat... Sat down awhile then bring Joe Yee walking around to see someone she wants to see... and she say HE is UGLY... kakakaka... agreed lar... that fella memang ugly....

Hahahaha.... then i ask Joe Yee teman me go toilet... Baru masuk toilet i vomit everything out... Sighs.... Whatever i eat i vomit out again... then again my stomach went empty again..=.="
get back to my seat, get plain water from Eugene and drink... then eat that sour sour thingy Kok Jinq gave me... Lolx... it taste so different from the old one he gave me...

There are many performances.... I like a few and dislike a few.... So far i only played one game out of so many... I only played nightwalk because Weng Seng come and bring me out... Alar... Wanna dance with a person who always gaduh with me... bleh... i still went.. KAKAKA...

So we were like dancing... then sesated... so i walked out from the place with Chia Ling... then they also end the game edi...Not really fun...xD Then refreshment time Brandon found me... At last... kakaka... I started hanging out with Chia Ling, Kok Jinq, Pei Wen and Hu Nee... Sesat Kok Jing just have to compare number... so Hu Nee is 130, Kok Jinq is 131 and I'm 132... Pei Wen wanted to join in but she cant... Unless she is 133...lolx~!!!

They give nasi lemak for refreshment again... OKay, be4 i can eat... i smell it also wanna vomit edi... so i never eat.... i only eat chocolate... that also like one small bite...lolx~!! and i drink water...=) Kekekeke... then Chia Ling they all left me alone... then Brandon come and find me... so mar lepak with him till they start the next part of the campfire lor....

They played musical chair with so many people... then someone scream, what musical chair?? destroy chair got lar...lolx... quite true also lar... so many people not fun de... Oh, did i mention i saw Chon Giap?? His troop just sat right beside my troop... and he scream "Prudence"... and i Scream back "i cant see you... the light is so bright"...LOL~!!! Farnee lar... we only talk during refreshment time...=)

Overall the fun part ain't the games... lolx... the fun part is i get to meet my friends... many many friends... Kakaka.... and get to joke around and have fun... get to dance with someone who i always gaduh with... kakaka... get to have Chia Ling running circle around me...lolx... even i pening... but i see her smile i also smile... cute lar they all...xD

and the bad part of course is me not feeling well and vomited lar... and have Kevin Cheng knock my head with his elbow... damn pain~!! then he help me rub and he went and mess up my hair... get scolded by Joe Yee because she tied my hair for me... kakakaka... but it hurts lar...

Erm, my camera not working yet... so i dont have photos to upload... but got photo with my penolong pemimpin and Mei Xin... If i get to get photo from them then i'll upload lar...=)

7 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Camping oh? Surely is a nice camp experience rite? hehe... No photos to show us ah?

A Whole New World said...

is a campfire lar...

Melting Ice Cream said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melting Ice Cream said...

lol...i dunno y alot ppl thinks that campfire is a camp...lolXx...alot of my frens oso liddat...haihz...y catholic high campfire oso post so looooonnnnnggg???lolXx...2 pic oni meh?lolXx..hahhaZz....kevin so caring argh??lol...thn kena scold..haha...i saw u ate the choc...the whole bar u holding...kesian u sick...n ryan belanja n u thru everything out...hahah...

A Whole New World said...

yeah... so bad oh me... he belanja me and i vomit everything out... if he know.. he probably kill me...

and kevin very caring?? he caring for wad?? kena scold for wad??

nickto said...

lolx... i think it shud b the same lah tht sour thg cos tht is d oni thg i eat loh...haha.. huh? chia ling run circle around u, u think cute ah lol...ok lah have to admit see her smile makes people smile too..

haha

A Whole New World said...

hahahaha... fine... then Kok Jinq running around me is cute... HAHAHAHAHAH.....