About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Snapping away for Senior Page

my class currently so into the senior page in the school magazine...
they grab their phone and start snapping...
oh my god...
those guys are just posers~!!
and i saw one picture... is so natural and nice and funny~!!
with Phang looking blur... Ariff shooting Yogesh little brother... Yogesh look a little weird and scared and Koshin selamba...lolx~!!!!!
the camera phone not bad also ah...
can take such nice photos...=)

Oh oh oh... Su Hui do my hair for me...
when do two... i look like some typical china girl...
so i did one instead... look cuter...xD
dam perasan lar me...

Well, i am still sick...
but i guess my running nose is better...
my voice still not mine yet...
sound like some... donnoe wad only...
lolx~!!
I WANT BACK MY VOICE~!!

Okie dokie... enough of complain...
now i looking for a cheong sam...
to wear on the perasmian sekolah...
to stand there... and donnoe do wad...

so if u girls... or maybe GUYS...
have cheong sam then tell me lar...

thx..

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Posers? Hahaha... Got photos to show us?

A Whole New World said...

all the photos are in the guy's camera phone... I sure post up once i get the photos from them..xD