About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Photos of Us....

Sonya aka bendahari and I...=)


Leanne aka penolong ketua pengawas and I..=)


Pei Wen aka new leo president and I...=)


Kevin Cheng Chee Meng aka slow... and I...lolx...


Kenneth aka small head and Eugene aka my friend~!!....


A very random photo which looks wrong...kakaka


Michelle aka good singer and I...=)


Hope i remember ur name but i dont....=)


Adele aka Archuleta&Jay and I...=)


Wei Ting aka quiet and I...=)


Wai Theng aka tall tree and I...


Mei Xin aka Arashi Fan and I...=)


Carmen aka my junior and I...


Jia Jiun aka QM alatan and I...


Yu Liang aka Penolong Pemimpin and I...


Wai Leong aka my junior and I... WHY HE SO BIG??


Man Yi aka my junior and I...=)


Mei Xin trying to make me feel tall for ONCE....lolx....


Jeung Han aka AJK gadget and I..=)


Jeremy and I.... why he so big?? and i so small?


Ugly Jason Liew aka ATL and I...


Ahhh.... Adorable Nikki aka Eugene sister and I....


Kar Yern(is that how i spell?) aka leo setiausaha and I....


Cute Nikki and I...=)


Julia, Amanda and I with our file inside filling our cert...=)


Julia-Amanda-Prudence


Julia aka funny and I...=)


Farahin and I...=)


Cute Aini and I..=)


Mim aka frisbee and I...=)


Shivanya?? Saranya?? Adoi.... help.... what's her name??


Marie and I... easier to remember...=)


Shivanya? oh my god... their name just so similar....


Wanted to take photo but Koshin's nice hand blocking... sighs...


Dumb Koshin aka red bean.. This is him...


Sarania and I....=)


Erm... forgotten her name...sigh.....


Wan Ying aka Calvin and I...


Jiun Yann aka Animie freak and I....


Ariff aka Peanut and I...


Donnoe his name... kakaka....


Rahim and I... from Sabah?


Jodin camera shy....


Kirsten and I....=)


Jessica and I... She's a mix...


Su Hui and I...=)


Joe Yee took for Us...=)


Smile...=)


Wai Theng and I....


My lao po...=)



YeeLing aka my Lao Po and I...

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Gosh, your blog can be your second photo album already, hehe, so many photos here!!!

A Whole New World said...

what to do...
i just get my camera goes on working...=)

JiunYann said...

I look so cute in the picture...